NEHA KHANDELWAL KAPADIA
FOUNDER - LIL DEW DROPS
Neha was 17 when she discovered her passion to transform and nurture young minds. This inspired her to start 'Lil Dew Drops' and its first post school child development program in 2006, which has now reached out to more than 3000 kids. With the vision to contribute and bring a transformation in the education system, Neha specialized her education in Curriculum Designing and Early Child Care Education (ECCEd). To enhance her leadership and team management skills, she chose to graduate in Bachelors of Management Studies (BMS) and then pursued her Majors in Marketing – M.Com.
•Contributes with her leadership skills in various community development projects like Volunteer for a Better India (VBI)- Tree Plantation drives, Blood Donation camps, Clean Up Mumbai, Traffic Awareness drives' and many more.
•Played a key role being in core committee of the PAN India initiative - I Vote for a Better India (awarded by Former president Late Mr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam at Delhi), registered more than 5 lac voters within 18 states in the last General.Elections, 2014.
•Organized free Mass Yoga Demonstration with
Ministry of AYUSH along with Member of Parliament- Shri Gopal Shetty on the occasion of International Day of Yoga-21st June, for more than 4,000 people at Kandivali, Mumbai.
•Is currently working on setting up Free 'Baalwaadi' (preschool) for under privileged Slum kids and River Rejuvenation project at Dahisar.
- Three academic years as an EYP Teacher at Oberoi International School.
- Podar Jumbo Kids - with Director Mrs. Swati Popat Vats as an Intern and Curriculum Developer.
- MET Rishikul as Mother Toddler Facilitator and with Balbharati Multimedia School as a Curriculum Developer and Teachers’ Trainer.
- Conducts various Child Development programs for kids from different schools like Chatrabhuj Narsee School, Vibgyor High, Billabong High International School, Oberoi International School, Witty International School, DG Khetan International School.
- An Active speaker at various Educational forums also conduct workshops like ‘Positive Parenting’ and ‘Hands on Teaching’.
- Is a certified Faculty with The Art of Living
Foundation and is associated with the organization for last 12 years, facilitates their ‘Know your Child’, ‘Stress free teaching’. Yoga-meditation and self-empowerment- Happiness Program for different Corporates, Government offices, Colleges and Community groups.
- She further went on to become a 'Certified Children Yoga facilitator', Specialising in Therapies & Child Psychology based Yoga.